Vacation Stay Information & Restrictions
These rooms are pre-purchased, however, we cannot prepay for local taxes, amenities or tourism fees when offering these vacation incentives. Local tax and tourism fees will be due when you book your stay. These minimal costs can be found below.
Restrictions & information:
- There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation certificate or any other hoops you will need to jump through to redeem. Simply call the reservation number on your certificate with your preferred travel dates after activation. Booking staff is available 24/7 to assist you when ready to book dates.
- The digital certificate will be considered void if bartered or purchased by the recipient. The certificate is valid for a reservation request offering 3 nights of Luxurious Resort Accommodations in your choice of sponsored destinations. These rooms are for up to 4 occupants and at least one occupant must be at least 21 years of age. Your cost to redeem this certificate and book the reservation are fees for the local government taxes and tourism fees of only $19.45 per night. Guest must also have a major credit or a bank debit card with Visa or Mastercard logo, plus valid government issued ID to check in.
- The recipient of this certificate will receive 4 days 3 night accommodations at a luxurious hotel room free of charge, which retail is valued at up to $195 per night, however recipient is responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable, and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses. Resort fees cover items like: WiFi Internet Access, Local Calls, Resort amenities.
(Resort fees are paid directly to the resort and are listed below for each location.)
- All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book. If you book your travel dates, and you do not end up traveling then. the fees and taxes paid are non refundable. Reservations are based on availability and will not be available during major holidays or resort special events. Check in is available 7 days a week.
- The expiration date on your certificate pertains only to redemption of the certificate and not actual travel. You must activate the certificate within 7 days of receiving it. Travel can be completed within 18 months after activation. Once your travel dates have been confirmed changes are not allowed.
- The certificate cannot be combined with any other hotel stay or promotional vacation offer.
Only one certificate per household and the resort will only honor one certificate per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Unfortunately, only 1 party can use the complimentary vacation certificate if more than one room is booked for same dates. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel.
- User must be a U.S. or Canadian resident (excluding Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands) and must reside at least 100 miles away from destination resort of choice or choose a different resort offer from the available destination options.
This certificate has no cash surrender value, void if discontinued and where prohibited by law. The terms of this offer are subject to change without notice. Our partners at Bookvip reserves the right to offer other hotels with equal or similar value with certificate holder approval if required due to availability. Do not rely upon representations other than what is printed on the certificate. To redeem simply call the toll free number on the digital certificate you will receive.
Amenity Cost By Location:
Daytona Beach - $15.00 - $20 per night
Orlando - $5.00 to $13.00 per night
Myrtle Beach - $5.00 to $10.00 per night
Gatlinburg - $5.00 to $10.00 per night
Williamsburg - $5.00 to $10.00 per night
Las Vegas - $16 to $38.00 per night
PLEASE NOTE: All inclusive upgrades are available and will be offered upon booking. These upgrades are not required.